Vị trí đang tuyển dụng
- Manage day-to-day accounting activities in accordance with the organization’s accounting policies and procedures;
- Built up and implemented the company's reporting system;
- Set up and control accounting software system of the company as well as set up accounting policies;
- Maintained accounting records and supervised all transactions accounting processes and monthly closing preparation to ensure the adequacy of monthly internal report and external monthly reports, statutory reporting, tax reporting;
- Review all accounting statements to ensure they have been accurately prepared;
- Provide technical expertise and advice on complex accounting issues to the other Head of divisions to help them to develop revenue and control expense budgets;
- Lead, direct, evaluate and develop by training a team of accounting professionals to ensure that accounting activities are completed accurately and on time;
- Perform other duties related to accounting, as and when required.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in same position
- Prefer candidates have knowledge of F&B, Chain stores and Franchises accounting.
- Honest, willing to learn new things and attention to details.
- Ability to work independently & resourcefully.
- Skills: leadership, negotiation, cross-functional communication
A business strategy is the means by which it sets out to achieve its desired ends. You have ideas, goals, and dreams. We have a culturally diverse, forward thinking team looking for talent like you and make your dream come true.